Progress Report - 21 Day Fix

So here it is...  My confessional...  My accountability...  A tally of my victory or a record of my quitting.  I'll keep updating this as I go along and I'll be painfully honest.  I'll weigh in again on day 7, 14, and 21 and take measurements on day 21.  I'd do them more frequently, but I'll be honest...  I hate taking measurements.  Also, I can never find my measuring tape.

Stay tuned for my progress!

4/27/2015 - Day One

Starting weight... Sigh.
Weight: 178.5 (I hate you UC and Prednisone...)
Chest: 41
Arms: 12.25
Waist: 40
Hips: 41.50
Thighs: 24.50


21 Day Fix: Yes, Total Body Cardio Fix
Gym: No

Steps: 22,019
Active Minutes:  188
Weight Watchers Points: 21

Notes: I forgot how freaking hard Total Body Cardio Fix is...  Is it sad that my goal is to be able to do all of the exercises with the properly shown modifer, not my own mini-modifier because I can't even do the shown modifications?  Yeah, that's sad...  On the plus side, I slept like a rock last night.  However, I'm nervous because I'm having UC stomach pain...  I think this is about to get way harder.  And naughty me, I didn't have my shake today, and I may have eaten 10 chocolate cookies.



1 comment:

  1. That a TON of steps!!! I usually am struggling to get to 10K. Hazards of working from home!

    ReplyDelete